WHERE THERE IS NO VISION THE PEOPLE PERISH. PROVERBS 29:18A
BRECKBILL BIBLE COLLEGE
We believe in:
- Verbal Inspiration, Inerrancy and final authority of the Scriptures.
- The Bible Reveals God, the fall of man, the only way of salvation, and God's plan and purpose through the ages.
- Trinity of the Godhead: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Deity and Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ
- Christ's physical resurrection from the tomb.
- Christ's personal and pre-millenial return
- Salvation by grace alone "plus nothing"
- Everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and everlasting conscious punishment of the lost
- Men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We are not only saved by grace, but are also enabled by grace through faith to live a life that is pleasing and glorifying to God through the empowering of His indwelling Spirit.